Company: Lawson's Dry Hills
Uploaded: 05 April 2019
Closes: 18 April 2019
Now in our 27th year, Lawson’s Dry Hills is an award-winning, medium-sized Marlborough winery. We are fully autonomous from vineyard to warehousing and our small, hands-on team take pride in producing expressive wines that reflect both the grape variety and the place it was grown.
We have a requirement for a full-time, permanent Cellar Hand. Candidates need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be a good communicator and a team player.
The position involves:
- Carrying out cellar work as required by the Winemaker to facilitate the winemaking process
- Working on our bottling line, as required
- Carry out work in accordance with our Health and Safety framework
- Working extended hours over the harvest period
‘On the job’ training will be provided, but the ideal candidate will already have:
- A practical ‘hands on’ aptitude
- Cellar Hand experience
- ‘New Zealand resident’ status or be a New Zealand citizen.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this role, please forward your CV and letter of application, via the button above, by Thursday 18 April 2019, 5pm.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.