Key Account Manager FMCG
Company: Kono NZ LP
Uploaded: 04 April 2019
Closes: 26 April 2019
Kono is a top 100, premium New Zealand food and beverage company with a unique 500-year business plan. Our interests span wine, horticulture, fruit bars and seafood and we export to over 25 countries throughout the world. Our products encapsulate the pure taste of Aotearoa New Zealand and are produced sustainably, akin to the Maori values of our owners.
Our business is diverse, from farming and harvesting, to processing and the marketing of seafood, wine, cider, apples, pears, kiwifruit, hops and natural fruit bars.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and successful Key Account Manager FMCG who is looking for a new challenge. Primarily selling into Foodstuffs, you'll be experienced in executing sales strategies, ensuring maximum profitability and growth for the business. This role is based in Auckland and covers the Wellington region, so travel will be required.
If you have 3+ years of experience at the Key Account Manager level, are looking for an organisation that has strong 'family-focused values' and a place where you can grow and develop, then we want to hear from you.
About the role:
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Achieve and exceed sales targets, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Adhere to budget expectations within sales strategies
- Identify growth opportunities within Foodstuffs
- Negotiate product pricing, volume, shelf positioning and off-location opportunities
- Follow and manage your call cycle to customers
- Ability to hit the ground running in a high-value and high-volume region
What you'll bring to the role:
- Experience selling into Foodstuffs essential
- Strong track record of success within FMCG
- Proven sales rep or territory management experience required
- An abundance of positivity, initiative and passion
- Integrity and trust, able to work autonomously
- Solutions-orientated and self-motivated person
- Positive energy and a great team player
What we can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + car + bonus
- Autonomy within the role
- Progression and training opportunities within the growing business
To apply for this job go to: www.kononz.recruitmenthub.co.nz and enter ref code: 4642712. Or apply via the button above.
Applications close: 26 April 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here