Company: Spy Valley Wines
Uploaded: 01 April 2019
Closes: 28 April 2019
Are you a Health and Safety champion with winemaking and vintage experience?
One of Marlborough's leading family-owned wineries, Spy Valley, has a reputation for creating outstanding wines, with all production vertically integrated. We are recruiting a Cellar Manager to oversee work within the winery and ensure the quality of cellar operations.
Our ideal team member will:
- Act as the Health and Safety Coordinator for the winery
- Model safe working practices and support the development of a Health and Safety culture
- Ensure cellar operations comply with the Wine Standards Management Plan
- Ensure the winery and its equipment are maintained in good working order
- Have experience in all aspects of the harvest/winemaking process
- Recruit and train vintage staff on an annual basis
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Relevant training or certification in Health and Safety
- A Safe Handler’s Certificate
- A First Aid Certificate
- A Forklift licence
As part of our Winemaking team, the Cellar Manager is a full-time, permanent role based at our winery in Waihopai Valley. Full employment terms, including remuneration, will be discussed during interview. There is potential for subsidised accommodation on-site to be included as part of the remuneration package.
Applications close Sunday 28 April 2019.
Visit spyvalleywine.co.nz or check us out on Facebook and Instagram.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.