Cellar Door & Restaurant Manager
Company: Saint Clair Vineyard Kitchen
Uploaded: 26 February 2019
Closes: 11 March 2019
Saint Clair Family Estate is proud to be a family-owned winery located in the heart of Marlborough. Our Vineyard Kitchen is situated within a unique vineyard setting with views extending past the vines towards the Richmond Range. The extensive menu changes reflecting some of the best seasonal produce and finest delicacies Marlborough has to offer. The wine tasting offering allows customers to sample a large selection of our award-winning wines through our wine preservation systems. With a wide export presence, we have visitors coming from far and wide to experience excellence in food, service and wine.
Reporting to the Company Directors, this exciting opportunity will see the right candidate working alongside the Head Chef to manage our establishment with a focus on delivering an exceptional guest experience.
To be successful in this challenging yet rewarding role you will possess the following key attributes:
- A high level of enthusiasm and passion for providing a very high standard of customer service
- Excellent communication, time management and leadership skills
- Ability to drive the Vineyard Kitchen strategy - both maximising sales opportunities as well as enhancing experience
- Experience managing an efficient, cooperative and happy team
- Wine knowledge, and experience hosting wine tastings
- Five years’ experience in a senior position within the hospitality industry
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- A positive outlook, continuous improvement approach
- A Bar Managers Licence
Whilst the Vineyard Kitchen operates lunch service, the successful candidate will need to have availability to work on weekends as well as occasional events outside of normal working hours.
This is a full-time role working from our Vineyard Kitchen in Selmes Road, Marlborough.
To express your interest in this position please either email or post your application to Becky as per the contact details below, or via the apply button above. Applications close Monday the 11th of March 2019.
Human Resources Manager
Saint Clair Family Estate
P O Box 970
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.