Quality Assurance Manager (Gisborne & Hawkes Bay)
Company: Indevin Gisborne Limited
Uploaded: 20 February 2019
Closes: 20 March 2019
Indevin provides bespoke New Zealand Wine Solutions to Global Retailers. We have created a range of innovative brands in partnership with major retailers and wine companies around the globe. Our experienced winemaking team and extensive winery and vineyard resources enable us to create comprehensive retailer-exclusive wine portfolios. Many of our wine brands are market leaders, developing strong and lasting connections with an increasingly discerning range of wine consumers.
We're a 100% New Zealand owned (proud of it), fast-growing, dynamic company seeking the skills of a suitably-qualified Quality Assurance professional to become part of our dynamic, highly-focused and efficient National QA team.
In this role you'll be the QA lead for both the Hawkes Bay and Gisborne sites and key to this role will be your ability to communicate effectively with operational personnel to provide agile and practical solutions.
As well as demonstrating the following attributes, the ideal candidate will be experienced in a broad range of food and beverage quality management systems, including practical experience in QA system administration, HACCP, food safety programs and internal audit programs:
- Excellent communication and team building skills, the ability to work with operational staff at all levels.
- Open, honest and quality-driven approach.
- Experience of 5+ years in an operational position within a large company. Winemaking, cellar, vineyard and laboratory experience is highly desirable.
- A tertiary qualification in quality assurance, operational management, science, engineering, or related discipline.
- Ability to organise technical, operational, audit, policy and regulatory information into practical standard operating procedures.
- High level of experience and commitment to continual improvement and a desire to contribute to a culture of excellence.
- Expert knowledge of ISO,HACCP, food standards, international winemaking practices and BRC.
- Ability to commit to regular travel - we're open to the role being based in either Hawkes Bay or Gisborne, however, the successful candidate will need to travel between the two sites.
Reporting to the Group QA Manager, this role offers the opportunity to build a career within a great team in a highly-successful and dynamic business.
We are a family. We're passonate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work. If this job sounds like you, drop us a line.
To find out more about Indevin visit our website www.indevin.com
Unique Pioneering Pragmatic
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
- For more information about the Gisborne wine region, click here