Senior Bottling Line Supervisor
Company: Soljans Wine Limited
Uploaded: 13 February 2019
Closes: 13 March 2019
Senior Bottling Line Supervisor.
Soljans Estate Winery, Kumeu.
This is a varied role, covering all aspects of production which includes:
- Sterilizing, up-and-running all bottling line machines and do basic maintenance, as required.
- Supervising bottling line staff to ensure everything runs efficiently and that high-quality workmanship is maintained throughout.
- Assisting on line, if required.
- This position also includes warehouse work. A current Hoist Licence is essential.
Training for our particular machines will be given.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here