Senior Bottling Line Operator
Company: Spy Valley Wines
Uploaded: 30 January 2019
Closes: 28 February 2019
Do you have an excellent eye for detail and enjoy working as part of a friendly team packaging great wine?
Spy Valley Wines is one of Marlborough's leading family-owned wineries, and has a reputation for creating outstanding wines, with all operations based in-house. We have restructured our Operations Team and established a brand new role for a Senior Bottling Line Operator.
This is a varied role that, in addition to bottling line duties, provides cover for both the Bottling Line Manager and the Warehouse Assistant.
Our ideal team member will:
- Be able to perform all bottling line duties including operating a depalletiser and labeller, packing cases and hand-stacking pallets
- Be familiar with managing a bottling operation including machinery setup, stop and restart
- Have experience in supervising bottling line staff to ensure the efficient operation of the line
- Be a quality champion
- Have close attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Be computer savvy, with experience in Vintrace preferred
- Have a current forklift licence
As part of our Operations team, the Senior Bottling Line Operator is a newly-established, full-time, permanent role based at our winery in Waihopai Valley. Full employment terms, including remuneration, will be discussed during interview.
Applications close Sunday 24 February 2019.
Visit spyvalleywine.co.nz or check us out on Facebook and Instagram.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.