Cellar Door Manager - Fixed-Term, Marlborough
Company: Spy Valley Wines
Uploaded: 18 January 2019
Closes: 10 February 2019
Do you love wine and are you passionate about a great customer experience? We are looking for an enthusiastic wine-lover to manage the Cellar Door for a year while our existing manager is on parental leave.
If you have proven skills in:
- Developing innovative and fresh ideas to bring about higher foot-traffic to a cellar door
- Enhancing the higher use of cellar door for functions
- Carrying out cellar door duties including hosting, tastings and sales
- Promoting and managing winery tours
- Training, leading and managing current cellar door staff, including creating work rosters
- Managing private functions such as weddings and dinners
- Developing and managing a customer loyalty programme
then you may be the person we are looking for!
As part of our Sales and Marketing team, the Cellar Door Manager is a full-time role (fixed term for one year to cover parental leave) and includes occasional work at events outside normal working hours. This position is open for an immediate start so that full training and handover can be provided by the existing manager. Full employment terms, including remuneration, will be discussed during interview.
Applications close: Sunday 10 February 2019.
Visit spyvalleywine.co.nz or check us out on Facebook and Instagram. Apply via the button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.