Company: Zeffer Cider
Uploaded: 16 January 2019
Closes: 13 February 2019
- Key leadership role in a fast-growing, dynamic company
- Based in beautiful Hawke’s Bay
- New Zealand’s largest dedicated cider producer
- Great team culture
As the Production Manager, you will be leading the production team to ensure all cider is fermented, blended and packaged ready for distribution to our customers. You will be responsible for the entire production site and its processes; from operational planning and juice intake, through to finished packaged cider for distribution.
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with our Head Cider Maker and Packaging Manager, you will be a key member of the Zeffer management team and responsible for taking our production site to the next level in our continuous improvement journey.
At Zeffer we believe in taking New Zealand cider to the world and pride ourselves on the quality of cider we produce and the fun, fast-paced, hard-working environment we have fostered. We are looking for someone to join in our journey and lead our production team through a rapid scale-up in production volume.
We are looking for an experienced leader who can lead their team to success and share our core values of:
If you have:
- Previous senior leadership experience in a production facility
- An energetic, positive attitude which leads and motivates those around you
- The skills essential to ensure effective and efficient operational planning
- Experience with liquid fermentation (preferred, but not essential)
- Experience with a bottling line and its QC processes (or other mechanical assembly lines)
- A high level of understanding of the technology and processes required to meet production targets
- A strong command of LEAN manufacturing
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, small and entrepreneurially-minded team
Then we are keen to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and cover letter by February 13th 2019, outlining how you can add value to our business via the apply button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.