Company: Woodthorpe Terraces Ltd
Uploaded: 16 January 2019
Closes: 16 February 2019
Woodthorpe Terraces is a family-owned vineyard situated on Kawera Road, Hastings. The vineyard is part of the Te Mata Estate Group, supplying grapes to Te Mata Estate and other wineries.
We are looking for a new employee to assist with the operation of the vineyard. The successful candidate will join a small team which works hard to maintain high-quality standards.
The main duties will involve the day-to-day operation of tractors and vineyard machinery, but will also include other tasks, including irrigation maintenance, harvest operations and winter pruning.
We are looking for someone who is honest, reliable and hard-working with excellent timekeeping skills.
Other desirable attributes are:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience operating vineyard or orchard machinery
- A basic mechanical knowledge and the ability to carry out simple repairs and maintenance
- The flexibility to work extra hours to meet seasonal demands
- A current GrowSafe certificate.
Applications must be made through the Seek website by 16 February 2019, or by clicking on the "apply" button above.
Any enquiries about the position may be made to email@example.com.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.