Supply Chain Planner
Company: Marisco Vineyards Ltd
Uploaded: 07 January 2019
Closes: 01 February 2019
Home of our favourite brands The Ned, Leefield Station, The Kings Series and The Craft Series, Marisco Vineyards is located in the Waihopai Valley on the banks of the Waihopai River, Marlborough. We are a progressive wine company committed to building brands and taking the unique Marlborough story of wine to the world.
Supply Chain Planner - Fixed term 12 months
With vineyards covering 750 Ha (and growing), a new generation winery and a rapidly expanding international client base, Marisco Vineyards is looking to appoint a Supply Chain Planner.
Reporting to the General Manager - Winery, this opportunity represents maternity cover for the current Supply Chain Planner.
The sucessful applicant will have responsibility for:
- Working alongside the Production Planner to schedule production to meet customer demand
- Manage the purchasing and associated stock control of all packaging dry goods, balancing best cost practice against consistently meeting customer demand
- Providing quality control support and guidance for the business whilst championing quality with the bottling provider and packaging suppliers
- Assisting the Production Planner with the management of the Wine Export Certification (WEC's) process
- Data Management and Inventory Control within the business systems
- Assisting the General Manager - Sales & Marketing with all new product development
To be successful in this role you will have had previous production planning and purchasing experience as well as experience in quality control and new product development. Whilst specific wine industry experience is preferred, it is not essential.
Previous work experience will clearly demonstrate strong communciation skills that have enabled you to build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers, as well as internal customers within the business. You will be self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to make decisions in times of ambiguity and possess strong computer skills to support your data analysis and decision-making abilities. The successful applicant will be someone who pays particular attention to detail.
In return, the successful candidate will become an integral part of a dynamic team that consistently delivers a high-level of results in a fast-paced, fun working environment.
Applications close, close of business 1st February 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.