Vintage 2019 Positions
Company: Links Winery Ltd
Uploaded: 07 January 2019
Closes: 07 February 2019
- 1 x Night Shift Assistant Winemaker
- 1 x Vintage Cellar Hand
- 1 x Lab Technician
Links Winery is a contract winemaking facility centrally located in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
Our modern facility is situated under one roof from fruit reception to load out.
We are still looking to employ enthusiastic and self-motivated cellar staff to complete our vintage team!
- Have experience of at least 2 vintages
- Have a good grasp of written and spoken English
- Are accurate and confident in your cellar work
- Have a great sense of humor and strong team ethic
- Are prepared to work up to 12-hours a day, 6-7 days per week, for a 6-8 week period
Must be eligible to work in New Zealand, Working Holiday VISA or can obtain a Work Permit
We will provide competitive pay rates, a meal during the vintage and a clean and well-equipped winery, as well as provide assistance for accommodation and transport.
Please specify which position you are applying for.
Email your application and a current CV listing all relevant experience, and contact details of 2 references, via the "apply" button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.