Company: Burn Cottage Vineyard
Uploaded: 30 December 2018
Closes: 30 January 2019
- Tertiary training in viticulture and practical vineyard experience, or minimum 2 full seasons viticulture experience.
- Ability to work with, and contribute to, a team producing wine grapes of premium quality from our individual sites.
- Ideally, the canditate would have an interest in Biodynamic and Organic Viticulture, or a willlingness to learn this.
- You must be a people person with very good communication, and the ability to work with and instruct a wide variety of people from all over the world.
- Excellent and efficient time management skills.
- A New Zealand resident or holding a current New Zealand Work Visa
Full job Description available
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.