Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 20 December 2018
Closes: 20 January 2019
We are looking for a Field Supervisor to help Supervise our Labour Team. You would be part of a dedicated supervision team who work with various local contacting companies to maintain 2100ha of Pernod Ricard Winemaker Marlborough vineyards.
What does a Field supervisor do?
- Daily planning of operations to ensure activities are compliant, safe and efficient
- Setting daily/weekly work plans liaising with planning team and Quality Manager
- Data entry and management on our vineyard management software, AgCode
- Running daily team meetings with the team you supervise
- Managing continuous improvement audits and outcomes
- Coordination and support with the Machine Operation's other teams when onsite
- Oversees and coordinates activities performed by contract labour, including thinning, pruning and bud rubbing and oversees the job quality on the vineyard
What skills and experience will you need?
- Proven leadership skills and/or abilities
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work with an iPad for internal systems (with training provided)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, motivated, organised with great time management skills
- Basic first aid certificate
- Training will be provided as required, to grow into this role.
What does our operation offer?
- All equipment required to complete your job to a high standard
- Opportunity for career development
- A great team to learn from, many with extensive experience
- An emphasis on employee involvement and an industry-leading workplace Health & Safety program
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands that makes us intensely proud and reflects our #1 position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality. The latest engagement survey showed that 97% of employees are engaged and proud to be associated with the company. It's a winning mix that's seen the Pernod Ricard Group ascend to co-leader in wine and spirits globally and makes it a great place to work for like-minded people.
If this sounds like the new challenge that you have been waiting for we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that only those with working rights in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.