Company: Whitehaven Wine Company
Uploaded: 18 December 2018
Closes: 21 January 2019
Whitehaven is a family-owned Marlborough winery, producing 100% Marlborough wine with an uncompromising focus on quality. An opportunity currently exists for a motivated person with an eye for detail and a friendly manner to join the team as Laboratory Supervisor. The role is "hands on" and will ideally suit someone with previous wine industry laboratory experience, and willing to take the next step in their career.
The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day running of the laboratory, working closely with the winemakers, reporting on analysis and managing a small laboratory team during the harvest period.
Ideally, the successful applicant will possess the following:
- Winery laboratory experience with a range of lab equipment,
- The ability to work autonomously and proficiently in a high-pressure environment,
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately perform analysis,
- Capable of performing physical work and long hours, nights and weekends over the busy harvest period,
- Strong communication and team skills,
- An interest in wine and the wine industry,
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
Please apply via the button above, or send a written application accompanied by a CV to:
Whitehaven Wine Company Ltd
39 Pauls Rd RD3
Phone (03) 572 7588
All enquiries/applications will be treated with discretion.
A Position Description is available upon request.
As this a permanent position, only people eligible to work in New Zealand should apply.
Applications close Monday 21 January 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.