Company: Spy Valley Wines
Uploaded: 14 December 2018
Closes: 20 January 2019
Spy Valley is a family-owned winery that has been inspiring the world of wines since 2000. We love wine and are currently looking for like-minded people to help share our secrets!
We are on the hunt for an experienced and motivated Sales Manager to join our team. This role will see you take charge of all sales and market partner relationships throughout the USA, Canada, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
You’ll work closely with the Sales and Marketing team and play a vital role in driving business growth through our brand in line with our commitment to providing top-quality wines and customer service.
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years’ in a senior sales position.
- International sales experience in both FMCG and on-premise channels.
- Solid wine industry experience.
- Experience managing a multi-brand portfolio.
- A passion for creating first class relationships with all stake-holders.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills and experience.
- Preferably a Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing or similar.
This role requires someone with flexibility to travel nationally and internationally (minimum 16 weeks per year) to service our markets, customers and trade partners including participation in wine industry events and networking activities that often occur outside usual business hours.
For the right candidate, we offer an attractive remuneration package including salary and commission. This could be your opportunity to work with a fun and motivated team based in sunny Marlborough! We would also consider basing the role in Auckland depending on the successful candidate’s preferences.
To apply, click on the button above, or to see the job description for this position, please go to: https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/job-seeker/job-detail/47926/sales-manager
Applications close: 20th January 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.