Vintage Weighbridge Coordinator
Company: Constellation Brands NZ
Uploaded: 12 December 2018
Closes: 31 January 2019
Constellation Brands New Zealand is the country’s #1 exporter of wine to the US, with our brands Kim Crawford and Nobilo driving category growth across the Pacific. Here at home and in Australia, our innovation continues to hit store shelves with Crafters Union, Selaks Taste Collection and more. Our people and brands are what set us apart from the competition, to carry out our vision of ‘elevating life with every glass raised.’
About the Role:
We are looking for someone to coordinate the receival of our fruit delivery trucks to the Drylands Winery and process through to the fruit crush area.
- Following all safety procedures, ensuring proper PPE, incident reporting, etc
- Co-ordinate the receival of trucks as the weighbridge, enter data and provide audit information
- Ensure fruit is inspected and received in an acceptable state
- Act as the key communication hub between the harvest crews and the winery team
- Keep track of all of the information and provide reports as necessary
- Good computer skills are required. Logistics skills would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills, time management, sense of urgency as this data has to be input in a timely fashion to facilitate onward production of the wine
- Team player, motivated, proactive, attention to detail, a positive can-do attitude, able to problem solve, speak and understand English. Need to be able to assess colour – red/ green
- Experience in a winery, and working harvest preferred
- A reasonable level of fitness, as harvest requires 12-hour shifts, 6 days per week
Benefits and Culture:
We offer a multinational team and large-scale wine production environment working with all parts of the business to deliver top vintage results. We offer competitive pay, the opportunity to be part of a great harvest team and a vintage party when the harvest is safely gathered in.
Apply now before 31 January 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.