Wine Tutor x 2
Company: Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Uploaded: 11 December 2018
Closes: 16 January 2019
We currenly have two Tutor vacancies in our Viticulture and Winemaking team, commencing mid-February 2019.
Job 1: Wine Analysis Tutor (11625) - closes on 16 January 2019
Job 2: Experienced Wine Tutor (11723) - closes on 7 January 2019
Ideally, you should have:
- University qualifications in Viticulture and Oenology.
- Industry background and experience.
- Practical cellar experience, and
- Winery equipment knowledge is a requirement.
- Teaching experience is desirable, but not essential.
These positions also requires the ability to integrate quickly into our growing team.
We look forward to hearing from you! Apply via the button above or via the link below:
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.