Company: Wairau River Wines
Uploaded: 07 December 2018
Closes: 07 January 2019
Wairau River is one of Marlborough's oldest and largest family-owned wineries. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Production Manager to join our close-knit and dynamic team. This permanent position is responsible for bottling planning and operations, as well as the management of the finished stock and dry goods.
- A good understanding of production planning, exporting, logistics and stock control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be adaptable and forward plan
- Demonstrated staff management ability
- An attention to detail is essential, combined with strong IT and analytical skills to ensure record keeping, processing and data entry is accurate
- Previous experience with Vintrace is preferred, but not essential
- Commitment to food safety and quality is paramount, as the position will assist with achieving our quality, hygiene, safety and environmental targets in line with the highest level of BRC accreditation
The successful applicant will have a strong focus on continuous improvement with excellent organisational skills.
If you would like to work in one of NZ's best family-owned wineries, please apply via the button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.