Direct Sales Manager
Company: Palliser Estate Wines
Uploaded: 30 November 2018
Closes: 19 December 2018
Palliser Estate is an acclaimed pioneer of the Martinborough region with 72 hectares of vineyards on the Martinborough Terraces, consistently producing quality Pinot noir, Chardonnay, Pinot gris, Riesling and Sauvignon blanc.
We are currently looking for a full-time Direct Sales Manager to work with the Sales Manager and Cellar Door Manager to further develop and grow our direct consumer sales channels within NZ.
This role will include a portion of the time at Cellar Door as well as marketing and event coordination activities. This is a new role that has the opportunity to be developed further by the right person. Some weekend work will be required.
The successful applicant will:
- have relevant experience in (wine) sales
- have experience and/or be proficient working with on-line platforms
- have relevant marketing and event coordination experience (not essential, but preferred)
- have the drive, motivation and passion to help build on Palliser’s reputation and position
- possess the relationship skills to manage and build existing and new relationships/opportunities
- be based locally
- be a positive, energetic person with the characteristics and personal attributes to work effectively in our small team
- be a dog lover (not essential, but preferred!)
If you are a fun, well-organised, reliable, enthusiastic, team player with a sense of humour and outgoing nature, then we would love to hear from you. A passion for wine and people is key, however, you do not need to be an expert as we will provide you with all the required training and support.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience and an attractive package is on offer for the successful applicant.
Applications along with supporting documentation should be lodged prior to Wednesday 19th December 2019, via the "apply" button above, or can be addressed in confidence to:
Palliser Estate Wines
PO Box 121
*Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Martinborough/Wairarapa wine region, click here.