Company: Man O' War Vineyards Limited
Uploaded: 29 November 2018
Closes: 01 January 2019
Man O’ War Vineyards is seeking a new employee to assist in the day-to-day operations in the vineyard. The successful applicant will have previous viticultural experience and have a proven history in operating tractors and machinery.
Duties will include:
- Day-to-day vineyard maintenance
- Machinery operations including mowing, spraying, cultivation and trimming
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Periodic supervision of casual labour
- Flexibility to work extra hours to meet operational and seasonal demands
The successful applicant must have a full driver’s license, your own reliable transport and reside (relocate) on Waiheke Island.
The position will best suit those with high quality aspirations and the ability to work in a tight team environment.
Please apply via the button above, or forward CV’s with references to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Man O’ War Vineyards, R.D.1 Waiheke Island.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here