Company: New Zealand Wineries Ltd
Uploaded: 28 November 2018
Closes: 12 December 2018
New Zealand Wineries is a dynamic, multi-regional wine processing company. With wineries in both Marlborough and Waipara, we provide the winemaking services for a select group of Super Premium New Zealand wine producers. We currently have a vacancy available in the laboratory at our Marlborough Winery.
Laboratory Supervisor - Marlborough Winery
We are looking for a dynamic Laboratory Supervisor to take our lab to the next level! Frequently liaising with our clients and winemakers, you are precise in your lab work and know how to get the best out of your staff. Ideally, tertiary qualified and proficient with the FOSS Winescan, you will be able to handle any situation that is thrown at you.
Your key attributes will include:
- Ability to set up and conduct trial work and tastings
- Experience in leading a high-performance team
- Accurate results and good time management
- Good level of computer literacy
- Experience with VINX2 and FOSS Wine Scan an advantage
- Ability to work nights, weekends and extended hours during the busy harvest period
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
- High level of interpersonal skills and great communication skills
The successful applicant would preferably have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience running a laboratory.
As this is a permanent position, only people eligible to work in New Zealand should apply.
Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship. Compensation commensurate with experience/qualifications.
If this sounds like you, then please apply via the button above, or register and apply online at:
Applications close on the 12th December 2018
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.