Sales & Marketing Executive/Cellar Door Manager
Company: Clos Henri Vineyard
Uploaded: 23 November 2018
Closes: 23 December 2018
Clos Henri Vineyard
Position : Sales & Marketing Executive/Cellar Door Manager.
Clos Henri Vineyard is a traditional, family-owned organic wine estate which consists of a 45ha densely-planted organic vineyard, a winery and cellar door. It is a growing company which constantly seeks the highest quality in every facet of its day-to-day business.
We are currently looking for a suitably experienced and enthusiastic person to take up the role of Sales & Marketing Executive/Cellar Door Manager. They will be someone who is able to execute, maintain and carry out all duties associated with the Sales and Marketing as well as management of the Cellar Door; i.e. specifically:
- Full participation and overall responsibility for the administration of client orders and shipments (NZ + global);
- Stock and client allocation management in conjunction with the parent company SAS Henri Bourgeois (France);
- Ensure the achievement of the sales objectives, together with the progressive establishment of monthly statistics, to be sent to clients and to the parent company;
- Responsible for the budget pertaining to sales (implementation and spendings control);
- Relation with Clos Henri’s New Zealand and Australian distributors team under the control of local management; with the possibility in the future of commercial animation and sales on both New Zealand and Australian markets, as well as ad hoc missions on other continents or countries.
- Participation in the development of the image of Clos Henri (creation and continuation of marketing materials and events, relation with media, co-ordinating wine submissions, as well as visits to the Clos Henri wine estate, etc.);
- Participation in the evolution of the website www.closhenri.com;
- Responsible for the budget pertaining to marketing (implementation and spendings control).
- Manage the sales, administration and marketing of the Cellar Door activities;
- Responsible for the budget pertaining to the Cellar Door (implementation and spendings control).
Profile of the Successful Candidate:
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office software together with both written and spoken English; a working/commercial knowledge of the French language would also be advantageous.
- Possess the necessary experience and understanding of the wine industry (NZ + global), together with overall wine knowledge.
- Be able to confidently understand, manage and perform in the sales objectives and marketing concepts, as well as be innovative, flexible, have good taste and professionalism.
- An excellent presentation is required, linked to the premium position of Clos Henri and that of the parent company SAS Henri Bourgeois (France).
To apply in total confidence, please send a cover letter and CV, together with the names of two confidential referees via the 'apply' button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.