Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 22 November 2018
Closes: 16 December 2018
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Vineyard Operator with machinery experience to join our team. We are seeking a positive, experienced and self-motivated individual to join our established viticulture team.
This is a varied role, you will be required to work on any of our Hawke’s Bay vineyards and be actively involved in all aspects of vineyard work, from operating various types of machinery, vine management activities, to supervising casual and contract teams.
What are the sorts of things you can expect from this role?
- Carry out day-to-day vineyard tasks safely and efficiently using viticultural best practice
- Set up, operate and maintain vineyard machinery to a high standard
- Actively participate in improving operational effectiveness
Skills and experience required for this role include:
- Previous vineyard experience
- Understanding of viticulture practices
- Experience in operating vineyard equipment and machinery
- Adequate levels of fitness due to physical nature of role
- High standards of work, flexibility and ability to use leading technology
The successful applicant must have a current full drivers licence and be prepared to work additional hours, particularly during Vintage.
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands that makes us intensely proud and reflects our leading position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality.
Apply today! We offer a culture second to none. We are constantly innovating, creating and growing. If you think you have what it takes and you’re ready to make your mark with us, apply today.
Applications close 16 December 2018, however we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.