Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 03 December 2018
Closes: 03 January 2019
We are looking for Vineyard Machine Operators and Senior Machine Operators to join our Marlborough Machine Operations Team. You would be part of a dedicated vineyard machine operation team who work with a well-respected modern fleet of viticulture machinery providing an industry leading service to our South Island Vineyards.
What does a Machine Operator do?
- Basic machinery and equipment preventative maintenance with training provided.
- Operating tractors with a range of vineyard implements over the range of vineyard seasons.
- Harvest activities including gondola and harvester operation.
- Work with the Senior Machine Operator and Team Leader to ensure efficient use of vineyard machinery.
What does our operation offer?
- Training in machine operation through internal and external training, as required.
- A modern, well-maintained fleet of vineyard machinery.
- Dedicated team leadership and workshop support.
- Career with opportunity for career development with goals and reviews individual to your position.
- An emphasis on staff involvement and an industry-leading workplace Health & Safety program.
Skills and experience required to undertake this role include:
- Tractor and/or machinery operation.
- Ability to work with an iPad for internal systems with training provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, motivated, organized with great time management skills.
- Training will be provided as required, to upskill into this role.
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands that makes us intensely proud and reflects our #1 position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality. The latest engagement survey showed that 97% of employees are engaged and proud to be associated with the company. It's a winning mix that's seen the Pernod Ricard Group ascend to co-leader in wine and spirits globally and makes it a great place to work for like-minded people.
If this sounds like the new challenge that you have been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications close 3 January 2019; however, we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
Follow us on Instagram if you want to get to know us better @pernodricardnz.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.