Harvest Team 2019
Company: Pinnacle Drinks NZ
Uploaded: 18 October 2018
Closes: 18 January 2019
Isabel Estate is a small vineyard and winery in the heart of the Marlborough wine growing region. The main varieties are Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Our small, dedicated team endeavour to offer unique wines that enhance typical Marlborough characteristics with complexity and finesse.
We require intelligent, self-motivated people with a hands-on approach to join our committed and highly-motivated team.
- Have at least 2 vintages experience.
- Have proficient English and strong communication skills.
- Are competent at using standard winery equipment including a forklift.
- Have a focus on safety.
- Passionate about wine.
- Have a mechanical aptitude and an understanding of wine processing.
- Hard-working with a quality focus and an eye for detail.
- Hold a current drivers licence and are willing to work a variety of shifts, weekends and extended hours when required.
You will be part of a small and dedicated team in a winery environment, so a positive attitude and good sense of humour are essential.
Check our previous vintage crew: https://vimeo.com/164935797
These positions will typically commence in mid-March, with peak Harvest shifts typically being 12 hours, 7 days per week. A hot meal and fresh fruit is provided each shift during the vintage intake period.
We provide free on-site accommodation for our Vintage Cellar Hands during the harvest period.
Check out our website - http://www.isabelvineyard.com/
If you have the above attributes click the link above to apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.