Vintage Receival Coordinator
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 18 January 2019
Closes: 18 February 2019
Delegat Marlborough winery is a large and modern facility with a 35,000 tonne capacity and focuses primarily on the Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir varieties, which are all harvested locally.
Exciting fixed-term, full-time opportunities are available for experienced Administrators to join our 2019 vintage team. The role will commence mid-March for approximately six weeks and will require the individual to be comfortable with working shift rosters and weekends.
- Weighbridge and Receival system operations
- Truck Marshalling
- Grape sample collection and analysis
- Collection and maintenance of detailed and accurate records
We support our Vintage team by providing competitive pay rates, location information packs, daily transport to and from the winery, personal protective equipment, vintage meals and thorough in-house training, as well as a truly rewarding vintage experience.
Applicants should have logistics and/or administration experience, exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail and excellent numerical and computer/data entry skills.
If you are a confident, capable and motivated individual who would like to join us for Vintage 2019, please apply via the button above or on our online careers page at www.delegat.com or for further information please contact Gemma Wilkinson (03) 572 6309.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.