Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 17 October 2018
Closes: 17 December 2018
Delegat Hawke's Bay winery is a new facility with a 10,000 tonne capacity and focuses primarily on the Merlot, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay varieties, which are all harvested locally.
An exciting fixed-term, part-time opportunity is available for an experienced Administrator to join our 2019 Vintage team. The role will commence mid-February through to the end of April 2019 and will provide 25 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Additional hours may be required during the busiest time of the vintage period.
- Site administration
- Reception duties
- Maintaining inventory records
- Supporting winery operations
We support our vintage team by providing competitive pay rates, location information packs and thorough in-house training, along with a world-class vintage experience.
Applicants should have previous administration experience, an organised and systematic approach to work, exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail and excellent numerical and data entry skills.
If you are a confident, capable and motivated individual who would like to join us for Vintage 2019, please apply via the button above, or on our online careers page at www.delegat.com or for further information please contact Gemma Wilkinson (03) 572 6309.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.