Vintage Cellar Staff
Company: Brix & Co Ltd
Uploaded: 11 October 2018
Closes: 25 October 2018
Brix & Co Limited is a large scale winery business located at The Hunting Lodge grounds in Waimauku, Auckland. We have an experienced and passionate team with capabilities spanning winemaking, cellar management, laboratory services, bottling and warehousing. We are also expanding on the experience of the existing site and creating our own brand, The Hunting Lodge, to be sold through our popular Cellar Door.
We are currently looking for energetic staff for to participate in our busy and exciting vintage period within our wine cellar team from February 2019. Applicants will need to:
- Be energetic and willing to continuously improve
- Be capable of fitting into a strong performing team environment
- Have a high attention to detail to maintain our high-quality standards
- Be willing to work on a roster basis which will likely include 6-day weeks
Previous experience in cellar operations would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
To register you interest in the role, please submit your CV toor call 09 964 0542.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.