Company: Links Winery Ltd
Location: Hawkes Bay
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
Links Winery Limited – Permanent Cellar Hand
Links Winery is a family-owned and operated company based in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
We have a small, key client base that we provide a complete contract winemaking service for, from grape receival to pre-bottling preparation, and all stages in between. We are currently seeking applications to join our small core team at our modern and purpose-built facility.
- Practical and hands-on, ensuring cellar operations are completed correctly (including product transfers, tank cleaning and general cellar operations), and all production information is reported accurately to the winemaking team
- Follow standard operating procedures for various tasks
- Understand and participate in health and safety policies and requirements
- Maintain a high-standard of winery sanitary requirements, including all machinery and equipment
- Assist in machinery maintenance
- Previous winery experience is an advantage
- Flexible and willing to perform a variety of tasks and can demonstrate the ability to learn and master new processes and equipment
- Mechanical competency
- A good level of organisation, time management, and ability to prioritise
- A strong work ethic, work tidily, be accurate, thorough and conscientious
- To be a team player
- Flexibility in working hours particularly during the vintage period where shift work is required
If this sounds like you then apply using the "apply" button below, providing:
- A cover letter describing how you meet the above criteria
- An up-to-date CV (resume)
- Relevant references that can be contacted
Only applicants with NZ residency need apply; this is a permanent position.
Applications close: 31st May 2018.
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business