Company: Lawson's Dry Hills Winery
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
Lawson’s Dry Hills is a small, family-owned, award-winning Marlborough winery crushing 1800t per annum. We are a self-sufficient company from vineyard to warehousing, aiming to produce exceptional wines from Marlborough.
We have a requirement for a full-time, permanent Cellar Hand to join our small winery team. A positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work as part of a team, are all essential.
This position involves:
- carrying out cellar work as required by the Winemaker to facilitate the winemaking process
- supervising our bottling line, as required, including managing staff, maintaining written records, upholding QC standards, ensuring the line is maintained and that safe working practices are observed
- carry out work in accordance with our Health and Safety framework
- the requirement to work flexible hours, including extended hours over the harvest period
On the job training will be provided but the ideal candidate will:
- have a practical/mechanical aptitude
- cellar hand experience
- be able to methodically maintain written and QC records
Please email your CV to the Winemaker firstname.lastname@example.org by: Friday the 25th May 2018, or via the "apply" button below.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.lawsonsdryhills.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business