Biodynamic Estate Manager
Company: Seresin Estate
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
Seresin Estate is a privately owned company with a 100 hectare Estate comprised of vineyards, olive groves, animals, orchard and gardens in Marlborough’s premium growing area the Southern Valleys.
We are committed to cultivating wines and produce of the highest quality under organic and biodynamic farming principles. Established in 1992, our farming culture is reflective of the old world and our products are true expressions of our site and philosophies.
This is a hands-on role responsible for leading our Estate team and ensuring that we take all steps and follow best practice to grow premium quality grapes meeting the demands of world class wine specifications from our Raupo Creek site.
Biodynamics and Organics are at the heart of all that we do, this is an environmentally and commercially sustainable business.
- We are seeking a Manager with good practical skills underpinned by viticultural qualification, knowledge and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- International experience
- Previous experience working in a leadership role on a Biodynamic or Organic vineyard is essential
- A genuine desire to be a part of something exceptional
To apply: Forward resume and cover letter by COB Friday 1 June 2018, by using the "apply" button below.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.seresin.co.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business