Operations Manager - Auckland or Queenstown
Company: Coal Pit Winery
Category: Admin / Office based
The role is diverse but will usually take approximately 10-15 hours of your time per week with the ability to work from home. Previous experience in the wine industry in a similar role is preferable.
This position can be in Auckland or Queenstown.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Liaising with clients, ensuring sales orders are processed and following up queries and tracking orders
- Process sales orders through Vinsight and Xero once a week
- Invoicing sales
- Monthly accounts
- Xero reconciliation - daily/weekly
- Stock reconciliation - monthly
- Winegrowers Levy Returns - quarterly
- From assisting the business with 2 large events throughout the year, sending samples to clients, to booking flights and accommodation
Managing the export process:
- Ensuring NZ Custom and other export requirements are met.
- Bottling specs and administration for new vintages.
- Labelling co-ordination for new vintages.
- Export eligibility for new vintages.
- Sustainability registration for new vintages.
- Chemical/sensory analysis for new vintages.
- Export orders - as required. Australian WET returns - annually.
- Excise tax returns for bondstore - annually.
Proven senior office administration experience and excellent typing skills are essential for this role, along with excellent organisational and multi-tasking ability. You will be meticulous by nature, fast and efficient with excellent people skills. You will impress with your professionalism, resilience and energetic approach.
If working from home for a successful business part-time fits in with your work/life balance goals, then this could be the perfect option for you.
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business