Business Development Manager - Northland
Company: Yealands Wine Group
Category: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Distributor
Established on 08.08.08, Yealands Wine Group has quickly become a global leader in sustainable wine production. Recognised on the international stage for the authentic quality of our brand, including producing the World’s Best Sauvignon Blanc, Yealands crafts wines from New Zealand’s premier growing regions. Inspired to “think boldly, tread lightly and never say it can’t be done”, Yealands has achieved rapid growth in the New Zealand market.
We are looking for a part-timer to join our team for approx. 28 hours per week. You'll bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to further enhance and grow our already strong Northland market.
You will demonstrate strong initiative, be self-motivated and have a proven track record in growing sales and profitability.
Responsible for building strong relationships, you will engage customers with the Yealands story and use your proven sales skills to win new business and grow Yealands sales with existing customers.
You will have a keen understanding of the FMCG market, broad competitor awareness and strong communication skills to influence buyer behaviour and decision making.
This role is about sales negotiations, building long-term customer relationships and as our brand ambassador, representing our business with pride and energy.
Are you the right person for us?
- 2-3 years’ experience in FMCG is essential
- Wine experience or knowledge would be an advantage
- Ideally, you'll be based in Whangarei, close to our strong customer base
- Be tech-savvy and good with numbers
- Attitude is important - positivity, confident, good sense of humour, and being a team player is essential
- We move swiftly and things can change fast - you will be highly organised, have excellent time management and work well under pressure
Are we the right company for you?
- We are a global leader in sustainable wine production and are 100% committed to sustainability and to producing world class wines
- We are professional with strong ethics and encourage a fun, friendly and safe environment for our team
- We value our people and the environment and are inspired to “think boldly, tread lightly and never say it can’t be done”
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter by Monday 12th March 2018. You must be legally entitled to work in NZ to apply for this role.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.yealands.co.nz/
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Northland wine region, click here