Company: Mount Riley Wines
Category: Admin / Office based
Mount Riley Wines is a family-owned Marlborough winery seeking a full-time logistics person to join our team. The position is based at our Riverlands winery just minutes from Blenheim. The role is varied and in addition to general administration includes:
- Export logistics: liaising with our export customers and shipping agents to send Mount Riley wine to the world;
- Winery administration: arranging bottling and labelling runs;
- Marketing: preparing wine show entries, maintaining social media presence; and
- Cellar door: managing / working in cellar door.
Winery experience is not required but a strong administrative background, good written communication skills, interest in the wine industry and ability to self motivate, are essential.
Applications via Apply button below.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.mountriley.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business