Company: Constellation Brands New Zealand Ltd
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
Constellation Brands New Zealand is the country's #1 exporter of wine to North America, with our brands Kim Crawford and Nobilo driving category growth across the Pacific. Here at home and in Australia, our innovation continues to hit store shelves with Crafters Union, Selaks Taste Collection and more. Our people and brands are what set us apart from the competition, to carry out our vision of 'elevating life with every glass raised.'
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced project engineer, preferably someone who already has winery project engineering experience. The individual will be responsible for providing project and technical engineering advice and support to the wineries and will report to the National Engineering Manager based in Marlborough.
The role will involve implementing key engineering projects already scheduled, plus providing input into any future developments. This may involve conducting investigative studies and developing project solutions. You will be responsible for selecting and managing relationships with contractors who carry out the work to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and to budget. You will help identify and evaluate future wine making environmental initiatives.
- An Engineering degree in Process or Mechanical Engineering or substantial project engineering experience in the wine industry
- A demonstrated history of practical Project Engineering/Project Management of small-to-medium scale projects in an industrial setting (at least 4 years)
- An ability to manage multiple projects successfully by planning and prioritizing time and available resources
- A demonstrated successful track record of managing contractor relationships and ensuring they meet the organisation’s health and safety standards
- Experience working with and effectively influencing a diverse range of people at different levels of seniority
- Strong planning and programme management skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineering plans and drawings
- Ability to travel (typically 1-2 monthly) when required
Benefits and Culture
Our comprehensive benefits package includes a bonus scheme, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Superannuation in addition to Kiwi Saver, Paid Parental Leave, Safe Ride Home Programme, eligibility for Family Member Scholarships, wellness programme, and so much more. Create your future, apply today!
Applications close: 27 February 2018. Apply now by using the button below, or contact Celia Daniels on 09 412 6666 for a confidential conversation.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.constellationnz.com/current-opportunities.html
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business