Bottling Line Operator
Company: Wairau River Wines
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
Established in 1979, Wairau River Wines is one of Marlborough’s oldest & largest family estates.
We require an experienced operator to join our bottling line team, for an immediate start.
We are a small, close-knit, family-owned company, so we need a team player who has a strong work ethic, is flexible, highly motivated and passionate about maintaining high standards of quality.
- Equipment setup
- Start-of-day sterilisation
- Organising bottling line consumables
- Quality control monitoring
- Forklift driving loading and unloading
- End-of-day shut down
- Recycling of caps, glass and cardboard
- Cellar work over vintage and as required
You will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- An understanding of BRC, WSMP, HACCP and H&S requirements would be advantageous
- Great communication skills and a sense of humour
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.wairauriverwines.com
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business