Company: De Bortoli Wines Pty Ltd
Location: Griffith/Yenda, NSW
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
De Bortoli Wines is one of Australia’s leading family-owned and operated wine companies with extensive national and international markets. The Company’s philosophy is firmly focused on selecting prospective employees that fit our culture and also developing individuals in line with our own core business values.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Laboratory Technician to work within our Quality Department in Bilbul. This role involves a range of duties including;
- Undertake required laboratory operations and analysis as directed
- Perform all analysis and reporting in accordance with the laboratory quality system
- Identify out of specification results/analysis and escalate for further action as required
- Ensure all laboratory operations and activities are performed in a manner that ensures compliance with internal and external operating procedures, policies and standards
- Promote safe attitudes and work practices
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic person who is qualified in Food Technology or a science related discipline with excellent oral and written communication skills and strong computer skills. The successful candidate will also be flexible, adaptable, possess sound attention to detail, possess a knowledge of laboratory operating procedures and ISO/IEC 17025 requirements. A knowledge of laboratory quality systems and standards would be highly advantageous.
* Please note as a pre-requisite for employment prospective candidates will be required to undertake pre-employment screening*
- To find out more about the Australian wine industry, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business