Company: De Bortoli Wines Pty Ltd
Location: Griffith/Yenda, NSW
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
De Bortoli Wines is one of Australia’s leading family-owned and operated wine companies with extensive national and international markets. The Company’s philosophy is firmly focused on selecting prospective employees that fit our culture and also developing individuals in line with our own core business values.
We are seeking to appoint a Laboratory Manager to provide leadership and direction in ensuring the successful operation of the laboratory function. This position reports directly to the Quality Manager and primary responsibilities include;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the laboratory
- Ensure analysis and reporting is undertaken in accordance with the laboratory quality systems
- Oversee the implementation of laboratory programs and food safety and quality procedures
- Provide leadership to the laboratory team and ensure ongoing development of individuals within their job roles
- Identify opportunities for improvements in laboratory processes and procedures
- Promote and ensure safe attitudes and work practices
We are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated people manager to lead the laboratory operations and the people within. The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified, have extensive and successful experience in a management role within a laboratory environment, comprehensive understanding and practical application of relevant standards/certification, well-developed technical and problem identification skills, as well as highly-developed people management and leadership skills.
In reward for your hard work and dedication there is an attractive remuneration and benefits package on offer.
*Please note as a pre-requisite for employment prospective candidates will be required to undertake pre-employment screening*
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.debortoli.com.au
- To find out more about the Australian wine industry, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business