Company: Spy Valley Wines
Before you continue... Spy Valley Operative Checklist:
- A golden eye for detail
- Problem solver
- Improvement designer
- Super communicator
- Project management guru
- Love being part of an innovative team
If you check those boxes then read on because we are the company for you.
- Ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Organise and minute compliance meetings
- Manage internal audits
- Progress action plans
- Monitor training schedules for compliance-related activities
- Lead regular reviews of systems and processes
- Manage the recording and corrective measures for incidents
- Document and improve systems and processes, and create a transparent structure for people to operate in.
To be our champion you need to be an experienced and qualified Compliance Manager. We are looking for a superstar, even if you have not worked in the wine industry specifically. Your expert knowledge of tools and methodology for QA and regulatory requirements in food, beverage, or pharmaceuticals will ensure mission success.
- If you know you've got what it takes,
- If you like the kind of workplace that does Yoga in the boardroom,
- If you like to be with people who want to get the best out of each other,
- If you love great wine,
- then contact us.
Applications close: Friday January 26th, 2018.
Visit www.spyvalleywine.co.nz or check us out on facebook and Instagram.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.spyvalleywine.co.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business