Vintage Cellar Staff 2018
Company: Brix & Co Ltd
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Harvest / Vintage
Be part of a small team doing big things out west. The Hunting Lodge encompasses an exciting mix of unique activities on an 80 Acre estate, located in the heart of the West Auckland wine region.
Our 2500 tonne winery and contract bottling facility is known as Brix & Co and boasts some of the latest technologies plus an experienced and passionate team.
We are currently looking for energetic staff to fill eight (8) week fixed-term employment contracts in our cellar team through our busy Vintage period commencing Late February/Early March 2018.
Applicants will need to:
- Be energetic and willing to continuously improve
- Be capable of fitting into a strong-performing team environment
- Have a high attention to detail to maintain our high-quality standards
- Be willing to work on a roster basis which will likely include 6-day weeks
Previous experience in cellar operations and vintages would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
To register your interest in the role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 964 05420
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business