Company: Yealands Wine Group
Category: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Distributor
Are you looking to grow your marketing career with an innovative company that’s as passionate about the environment as it is about its products? Are you motivated and organised with exceptional administration skills and attention to detail?
Our company is just nine years young but we’re already leading the world in sustainable wine production and are the first winery in the world to be certified carboNZeroCertTM since inception. We export our award-winning wines to over 80 countries, and with a focus on growing new global business, we’re looking for an “every bit extraordinary” Marketing Executive to join our large and (let’s face it) pretty amazing marketing team.
This is a busy and varied role, focused on providing essential support to the marketing team to help achieve their KPIs. Your responsibilities will include everything from facilitating the efficient roll-out of brand plans, event planning and activation, project support and the creation of marketing tools, to driving our critically important award show entry process or even stepping up to take pressure off our busy Digital Marketing team with social media support.
Our ideal candidate:
- You’re currently in a junior marketing role and looking to gain valuable experience to grow your marketing career.
- You’re self-motivated, and driven by your long-term goals.
- You move swiftly and can adapt to rapid change.
- You can multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel, maybe even basic Adobe skills such as Photoshop or InDesign.
- You pride yourself on attention to detail and have great initiative.
- Nothing about events scares you (you might even have your LCQ certificate already).
- You are a positive, confident person who thrives in a team environment.
- Has the same passion for wine that we do!
Your ideal company:
- We are leading the world in sustainable wine production, and are 100% committed to sustainability and producing world class wines.
- Our wines have won 25 trophies and over 1,400 medals.
- We’re friendly, fun and social, but always professional with strong ethics.
- We value our people and the environment, and are inspired to “Think Boldly, Tread Lightly, and never say it can’t be done”.
This position is based in Auckland at our stunning waterfront office located on Princes Wharf, and will suit someone passionate about supporting Marketing with a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in either the wine or FMCG industry.
You must be legally entitled to work in NZ to apply for this role.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.yealands.co.nz/
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here