Vineyard Machine Operator
Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
We have exciting new opportunities for Vineyard Machine Operators within our Marlborough Machine Operations Team. These new positions are dedicated Machine Operators working within a well-respected modern fleet providing an industry leading service to our South Island Viticulture team.
What sort of things will you be doing?
- Carry out-day-to-day machine operations duties as directed, safely, effectively and efficiently, using viticulture best practice.
- Machinery and implement use including ATVs, tractors and tractor-towed or powered implements.
- Basic vineyard machinery and equipment preventative maintenance.
- Harvest activities including, but not limited to, gondola and harvester operation.
- In conjunction with the Senior Machine Operator ensure efficient vineyard machinery use.
- Fosters and enhances cooperation by working constructively with team members.
What does our operation offer?
- Training opportunities related to vineyard machine operation.
- A modern, well-maintained fleet of vineyard machinery.
- Dedicated team leadership and workshop support.
- An opportunity for career development.
Skills and experience required for this role include:
- Preferable GrowSafe Certificate & Approved Handler Certificate
- Previous experience operating and working with machinery
- Ability to work with an IPad for internal systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, motivated, organised with great time management skills
About Pernod Ricard Winemakers:
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands that makes us intensely proud and reflects our #1 position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality.
The latest engagement survey showed that 97% of employees are engaged and proud to be associated with the company. It's a winning mix that's seen the Pernod Ricard Group ascend to co-leader in wine and spirits globally, and makes it a great place to work for like-minded people.
If this sounds like the new challenge that you have been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you!
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found.
Please email your application to email@example.com or apply online through our website.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.pernod-ricard-winemakers.com/
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business