Company: The Hawke's Bay Wine Company Ltd
Location: Hawkes Bay
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
The Hawke's Bay Wine Company needs your help.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Manager. You will be responsible for managing the company's audit programs (BRC, HACCP, SWNZ, BioGro), Health & Safety policy and Dry Goods inventory pertaining to the Hawkes Bay Wine Company and Te Awanga Estate sites. This is a permanent position.
The succesful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- internal auditing experience
- ability to build excellent relationships
- ability to meet objectives and achieve deadlines
- ability to view projects long-term and think strategically
- accurate, attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- a positive attitude and team player
If you think you have what it takes - please send us a cover letter and your current CV outlining your relevant experience via the apply button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.hawkesbaywineco.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business