Vineyard Assistant/Machinery Operator(s)
Company: Clos Henri Vineyard
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
Clos Henri Vineyard is a traditional family-owned organic wine estate which consists of 45ha densely planted vineyard, winery and cellar door. It is a growing company which constantly seeks the highest quality in every facet of its day-to-day business.
We are currently looking for individuals who wish to make a career in viticulture; in order to grow grapes to the quality required by a premium organic wine house. They will have the following specific profile/skill set:
- Experience, knowledge and appreciation of organics and biodynamics together with under-row management (hands-on ground work as well as operation of all associated specialist machinery);
- Proven experience of driving tractors + machinery in narrow rows (1.8m width);
- Experience with irrigation, young vines, trellis and property maintenance;
- Understanding and ability to work flexible hours from time to time throughout the viticulture year;
- Computer literate (excel and word);
- Familiarity with paperwork and the importance of attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a multicultural team together with proven experience as to supervision and training of casual staff when required;
- A tertiary qualification would be appreciated but is not essential.
Commensurate with experience and/or qualifications.
In total confidence, please forward your application (CV, motivation letter and the names of two referees), to Christine Wilson. Please do not apply if you do not have the appropriate NZ work visa.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.closhenri.com
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business