Cellar and Packaging Operator
Company: Moa Brewing Company
Category: Brewery / Cider
- Thirsty for a new challenge?
- Keen to be part of a pioneering business at the forefront of the craft beer scene?
- Broaden your skillset in picture-perfect Marlborough.
Want to work alongside award-winning brewers in one of NZ's top Craft Breweries? If that's a 'yes', then Moa Brewery could be the place for you!
Reporting to the Brewery Manager and being an integral part of this tight team, you will utilise and build on your existing knowledge and experience in this 'all-rounder' and hands-on position.
Key tasks will cover all general cellar operations, including but not limited to;
- Basic laboratory analysis
- Filtering and priming/carbonation of beer for packaging
- Kegging and supervision/training on the bottling line
- Machinery operation and barrel work
Ideally, you will have at least two years relevant experience with cellar processes and procedures. Exposure to the operations of beverage packaging equipment would be a plus!
This unique opportunity could be yours for the taking if you fit the bill. We are looking for someone keen to do quality work, with strong initiative and mechanical aptitude. You will have a positive and team-oriented approach and an eye for detail. If this sounds in line with who you are and what you're about, then we need to hear from you.
For any enquiries please contact Tania McCaa at Intepeople on 579 4994 or 0220887903.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.moabeer.com/
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business