Company: Borthwick Vineyard
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
Borthwick Vineyard, Gladstone
Borthwick Vineyard is a premium producer of single vineyard wines with expanding export markets and developing new plantings. The full-time position involves the vertical integration and management of a 20ha vineyard and 200 tonne winery operation, situated 5 minutes east of Masterton.
The position offers:
- Exposure to all facets of winemaking from vineyard to glass
- Independence over operational management and staffing
- Excellent working conditions, modern winery and established vineyard
- A hands-on stimulating and varied work environment
We seek applicants with:
- An excellent attitude and work ethic
- Proven Winemaking, and preferable but not essential, viticulture experience
- Leadership and team management experience
- Good Communication, Organisational, and Reporting Skills
- A tertiary qualification and a minimum of 5 vintages experience
The applicant will be fully supported and resourced to effectively manage and grow the business.
Applications close: Monday 4th December 2017.
Position start date is February 2018.
Applications and CV to: Paddy Borthwick – email@example.com
For further information phone Paddy (0274 673 478)
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.borthwick.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Martinborough/Wairarapa wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business