Company: Esvin Wine Resources Ltd
Category: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Distributor
Sales Manager Wine Industry
- Do you have a proven sales track record with strong customer service focus?
- Do you have a good knowledge of wine-making processes and/or experience within the wine industry?
- Are you keen to get into a new sales/customer service role?
- Are you a quick learner who loves variety?
- Do you enjoy travel and building relationships with people?
- Are you interested in receiving training from a global leader in the supply of oenological products?
If this position sounds like it was made for you, Esvin Wine Resources Ltd in collaboration with Martin Vialatte France have a vacancy for an outstanding Sales Manager specialising in the area of oak and oenological products.
This key position offers variety and autonomy with the main focus being increasing sales while providing clients with a top level of service and technical advice. The position will involve regular travel throughout the main wine regions in NZ and some international travel for training purposes.
You will be friendly with a professional manner and possess:
- proven sales skills
- outstanding communication skills
- strong Microsoft package experience and computer literacy
- the ability to multi-task & prioritise
- excellent organisational skills
- attention to detail
- a ‘can-do’ attitude
- a passion for providing excellent customer service
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.esvin.co.nz
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business