Vineyard Operator/Vineyard workers
Company: Viticultura Group Ltd
Location: Central Otago
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
We are a Vineyard Management Company based in Cromwell who manage and assist on many local, national and internationally owned vineyards in Central Otago, and the Waitaki.
We are involved with commerical-style vineyards through to ultra premium blocks. We have multiple vineyard developments planned for the next couple of years as well as some high profile new owners looking to improve on some recent vineyard prurchases.
We are a locally-owned company with a good work ethic and motivated crew. We pride ourselves on creating a positve working enviroment. We are happy to pay above the industry standard for the right staff.
We are currently looking for a range of staff.
- We are seeking experienced vineyard workers. This can be vineyard experience or any horticultural experience. We offer above minimum wage as well as a large volume of contract work. For motivated workers this can mean well above minimum wage
- A Vineyard Supervisor/Crew Foreman. Ideally, this role would be filled by someone with relevant vineyard experience or a tertiary qualification. Looking for someone with this quailifacation ready to start in the industry or someone with a desire to step up to a role with more responsibilty.
- Irrigation/fertigation role with some general maintenance role, is also available. This would be a varied role that would cover a lot of the general day-to-day vineyard work. This could be full-time or part-time.
- Vineyard Tractor Operator - this role would require some vineyard experience and multiple years of tractor experience.
We are interested in hearing from anyone who believes they could fill one of the above roles. All applicants will be considered in complete coinfidence. We are open to talk around varied start times and happy to work in with visa applications.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.viticultura.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.