Assistant Vineyard Manager
Company: Mission Estate Winery
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
Assistant Vineyard Manager.
Awatere Valley, Marlborough.
One of New Zealand’s most prestigious wine makers has a vacancy for an Assistant Vineyard Manager for its 100 hectare vineyard in the lower Awatere Valley, Marlborough.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is driven by a passion to succeed in the wine industry.
The successful applicant will be confident, energetic & highly disciplined with proven ability in all aspects of vineyard operations while having initiative and drive to learn from the viticulture team at Mission Estate.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 3 years practical viticulture experience
- Tertiary qualifications in viticulture or related field
- Experience with machinery and mechanical operations in vineyards
The Assistant Vineyard Manager will report to the Vineyard Manager and will be responsible for:
- Supervising contract, casual and permanent staff
- Implementing and assisting with mechanical operations on the vineyard
- Assisting with SWNZ requirements and protocols
- Supporting the Vineyard Manager in delivering premium quality fruit to the winery
If you believe you have the skills and attributes and wish to take your career to the next level, with an established, progressive company, please forward your application in confidence to:
P O Box 7043
Applications close - Tuesday 31 October 2017
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.missionestate.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business